Monday, October 24, 2011

Gears of War 3 - Clayton Fan Art

So the Gears of War games has been one of my favorite gaming series for the last 6 years. The 3rd one was recently released last month. So I decided to do some fan art. I did this piece from a 3d render I found online. The biggest change I made from the 3d image was designing out the anatomy more. I have been studying my anatomy a lot lately, so I wanted to practice it on this piece. The character I drew here is Clayton Carmine, the 3rd Carmine in the series. Each game features a new Carmine, in the ABC order. The first one was Anthony, second was Benjamin, and the third Clayton. The image is graphite on bristol paper.

3 comments:

niowwanke said...

Gears of was is animated very well. I like he most graphics and levels which are amazing. It is too much interesting to play this game with some as co-up player.
R4i 3DS Card

Bjavier said...

as i girl i have to say that game is the best one ever... my favorite... i love the art you did a great job

Matt said...

Thanks! Ya The Gears series has been great.