Monday, October 3, 2011

Figure Drawing From Last Term

Figure drawing that I did last semester at Watts Atelier. This is one of those drawing sessions you wish you had more than 3 hours to finish a drawing. You can see every muscle on the model its hard not to want to draw everything. Models like this are always fun to draw too, especially when you have been studying anatomy for awhile. Basically I just ended up with a nice torso study that I am happy with. If I remember correctly I spent the first 3 sittings on just a linear lay-in. Also, I am not sure how the fore arm got so long, when I got home that night I noticed how long it was and it looked so comical that I laughed.

2 comments:

Lucas Graciano said...

Nice Matt! Difficult pose.

Matt said...

Thanks Lucas! Ya it was a tough pose.