Friday, August 12, 2011

Dreamer

I just finished this illustration on Monday, it a title illustration for an RPG coming out shortly called "Dreamer" for the PC, done in oil. This was the most complicated, difficult piece I have ever done, but what I learned from it was quite invaluable. I don't even know how to explain it. Even though this piece was so difficult, it also turned out to be the best piece I have ever done and a lot of fun. The great thing about being an artist, is always being challenged and always having to push yourself harder and the reward you get for doing it, and finding out what new things you have learned. Probably in a week or so I am going to return to this painting and do some touch ups here and there on it, I am real happy with how it turned out and want to make it that much better. No matter how far you get in go in art, there is always so much further to go!

No comments: