Friday, January 16, 2015

Recent Animal Drawings

Here are some recent animal drawings I have done over the last few months or so. The large parrot drawing I did as a class demo awhile back at Watts Atelier in my animal portrait class. I recently finished it on my own time. These other portraits have been donation pieces for various events. I also did a contest on my Facebook page, where I had people post photos of their pets. I then selected my favorite photo to do a drawing from. If that person decided they wanted to buy the drawing, offered it at a discounted price and free shipping. I plan on doing this regularly, so please check out my page.








5 comments:

Inge Leonora said...

Beautiful animal portraits!

Dors Fine Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dors Fine Art said...

Thank you for sharing your superb animal portraits.

Cindy Wider said...

Great technique here with the hatching. Cute dogs, I love the look in their eyes. Well done Matt!

Matt said...

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone!